Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Breakfast with Santa

I had a great time taking the kids to Breakfast with Santa. I have always wanted to go and this year I don't work on weekends! I love having a normal job after so many years of living at the office all fall. The event started with the chef from Abilene Regional instructing the kids on how to make an elf out of a crepe. Ryan loved his and made two and ate them as quickly as could be. Emerson liked putting hers together, but only wanted to eat the fruit.

A magician from Fort Worth put on a very entertaining show and Ryan enjoyed going up to watch. Emerson stayed at the table with me and colored.

The guest of honor finally arrived at the end of the event. All of the kids in the room came running to see Santa. Emerson waved hi, but she had no interest in meeting the man in red.



















Posted by Picasa

No comments: