Saturday, October 3, 2009

Playing Catch Up Part 2

September 5th (PM)
Both Kyle & James had their birthday celebration at Mr. Gatti's. Ryan had been anxiously awaiting their birthday party for days on end. He could hardly wait to see Kyle--plus the added bonus of an evening at Mr. Gatti's. I always enjoy any family celebration with the Kahl family. Carly's mom is one of my favorite people and I just love getting to sit and visit with her. Carly had a million things going on during the party that I barely got a chance to visit with her. A major plus was her best friend was growing up, Courtney, who I had a great time hanging out with. I hadn't seen her in a long time and couldn't believe how grown-up her boys were. Time really goes by too quickly. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the evening.

Both Ryan and Emerson had a lot of fun. I couldn't believe that Emerson was so happy the entire evening. She loved watching her brother play video games and ride the mini-roller coaster. She rode the little train 6 times in a row (thankfully no one else was interested in riding).


Birthday Boy James


Birthday boy Kyle


Emerson plays with Carly's mom, Cindy




Kyle gets ready for the bumper cars to start


Bumper cars!


Emerson waits patiently for her brother to ride the roller coaster


Roller Coaster Time!


Emerson loved the train!




Emerson takes after her mommy and the love of all things Skeeball





Ryan and Kyle play around

No comments: