Thursday, April 23, 2009

Did I mention Costa Rica?

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.

Hi--
I am so thankful that all of my family has been healthy this week after 5 solid months of doctor's appointments right and left
My sister was offered the big job in Costa Rica for the next year
Brad brought home a new kitten that has really livened up our house

Lo
My sister was offered the big job in Costa Rica for the next year (did I mention it was in Costa Rica and it is for at least a year)
My mom's air conditioning went out at her house
Brad is working all weekend at the hospital
Really struggling with the reality May 31st would have been Madeline's 3rd birthday

No comments: