Friday, July 10, 2009

Names in the Sand


I should be sleeping now, but alas sleep will not come. I decided to spend a few minutes catching up on my blog reading and thought I would venture over to Names in the Sand. This woman has the most amazing ministry. She lives in Australia and unfortunately knows the heartache of losing a child. She takes requests from bereaved parents from around the world and writes their name in the sand at sunset. I sent my request in a few weeks ago and have patiently waited. Tears fell from my eyes as I saw my beautiful girls' name in the sand. You can see the link here.


She has given me such a wonderful gift that I will treasure forever.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh what a beautiful tribute to your precious baby girl! What a blessed day it will be when you are reunited with her in heaven.

Katie K said...

That is beautiful!