Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday!

I have been following Mckmama for quite a few months now. I laugh my tail end off at all of the Not Me posts and thought I would give it a try.

I did not turn 32 this last week. I did not eat multiple deserts every day because I am strictly following a diet and I did not celebrate my birthday for 5+ days now.

I did not let Emerson go 5 days without a bath since we did not stay out late almost every night.

I did not let Sam the Kitten purr in my ear for an hour while I was trying to go so sleep because I was too tired to get up and throw him out.

I did not sing my A,B,Cs over and over especially when Emerson was not around.

I did not miss Ryan's soccer game because it was raining and cold on Saturday morning.

I did not arrive at work at 9:00 every day last week because I am always on time.

I did NOT give in and buy Ryan another ridiculous toy at Kohl's last night.

I did not try out Diet Coke & Mentos tonight in anticipation of Ryan's birthday party.

I did not seriously contemplate putting duct tape (sure it comes in pink) on Emerson's diapers.

I did not do the happy dance in the bathroom tonight because Emerson went on the potty before her bath. Sorry Brittney, there is no video of that one. :)

Emerson did not eat her first handful of dirt tonight at mom's house. I totally did not think to myself, "Well, it's about time."

I am definitely not attending a wedding tomorrow (Tuesday) at 5 pm. Did I mention that it was NOT on a Tuesday at 5 pm.

I am not sad that Ryan is turning 9 years old on Thursday.

2 comments:

Mommato4miracles said...

The Not me's are great!!! Have a blessed week! PS thanks for the comment on my blog

Rachel Welch Keesee said...

I love the NOT me idea! I'm glad to hear you had a great birthday, and hope you have an awesome Mother's Day!