Sunday, May 3, 2009

Say it with a Video

This week went by way to fast and the weekend went by even faster. Thursday night Kerry, my freight vendor, and her son Casey took us out to Prime Time. I did manage a couple of pictures and a video. We had 2 hours at Prime Time and we managed to run the entire time. To top off the evening we played 16 holes of miniature golf if right at 18 minutes with 4 people. We were all falling over with laughter and had a great time. We played laser tag (moms against sons) and Kerry and I stomped the boys.




Saturday we woke up to really cold weather, a tiny bit of rain and no power. We packed up the Jeep and headed to Ryan's soccer game to freeze. It was so cold and wet that I turned around and put Emerson back in the car. Brad was a real trooper and stayed out on the field with Ryan. Even my grandparents came to cheer him on. Sorry there are no pictures or video of the game.

Sunday afternoon we had a family dinner at Abuelo's. This is my favorite restaurant and when I was pregnant with both Ryan and Emerson I craved their chips and queso daily. Needless to say both kids love queso. I got a very silly video of both kids. I titled this video, Queso Happy Dance. Emerson was getting really tired by this point of our meal and it was starting to show. Wish I had taken the camcorder out about 10 minutes before.



Sunday evening we made a quick trip to Kohl's to buy a birthday present for my friend Carly. Ryan loves to check out the toy section and see if he can find a good deal on a toy. He has figured out that they had a good clearance secti
on and he usually can talk me into buying something for him. We found the cutest watering pail for Emerson to help with. We bought one for our house and one for my mom's house. Emerson has been helping in our little garden to water and check all of the plants.












I hope that these little videos will put a smile on your face. They definitely did to this mom!


2 comments:

brittneykeesee said...

I LOVE the Queso dance!!! Her signing is really good, I don't think I've ever seen her do it before! I'll have to pay attention this weekend at Mother's Day! Love ya!

Katie K said...

I do that same dance when I get queso too! And very nice job with the signing. Maybe we should work on a sign for Aunt K?