Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yogurt Baby

There is a little girl in San Antonio named Ainslee who is only a couple weeks older than Emerson. Her mom Cara is very brave and lets her eat all on her own. I resist Emerson feeding herself messy foods most of the time, but tonight I gave into the yogurt. It doesn't bother me at all if she is eating non-messy foods, but I really don't like all of the mess of some foods. But I was determined that I could do it.

Emerson loved feeding herself the yogurt. She liked it so much that she almost the entire container and I was able to eat my dinner all by myself. Lately Emerson will eat a little of what is on her plate--chicken, cheese, baby cheetos, black beans, etc, then she wants out of her high chair and in my lap.

Once she finished eating we walked straight to the tub for her bath. It was a very enjoyable dinner and we will definitely do it again. Thanks Cara!



3 comments:

Katie K said...

I think the best title for this post would be "MYSELF!"

Cara said...

You are welcome, but to be completely honest I only let her feed herself when I KNOW I can stick her straight in the tub! Maybe we should just start feeding them IN the tub! Good job Emerson, I love your spoon!

Maddie's Mommy said...

Hi! I just found your blog through Jonahs. I clicked on it because you put your 17 month old signs and I wanted to see if you wrote anything more about babies signing and I saw that our daughters share the same exact birthday 12/26/07!